Monday, 2 May 2011

Sneaky peek for May 2011 - Wikio Parenting Blog Rankings




Stats and rankings are by far not the be all and end all of blogging but it's still lovely to get some recognition and show that I'm doing something right. We've been at number five for the past two months which I thought was brilliant but there was no way it would last. Well, it didn't - we've moved up to number three now !! How did that happen ?!!

1Sticky Fingers
2ParentDish - UK
3Madhouse Family Reviews !
4Baby Budgeting
5Redtedart's Blog
6Mummy from the Heart.......
7PhD in Parenting
8Kate Takes 5
9Thinly Spread
10journey of the mocha bean(s) and mummy
11blogupnorth
12Who's the Mummy?
13Cafe Bebe
14The Five Fs blog
15All Baby Advice
16Typecast
17Offbeat Mama
18Are we nearly there yet mummy?
19notes from home
20Maison Cupcake

Ranking made by Wikio


Huge thanks to all my readers and followers as well as anyone who enters my giveaways. I love reading all your comments and getting to know you. I love looking at the other blogs in the ranking too to see if there are any new ones I haven't yet discovered :)

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Wikio.co.uk - January Parenting Ranking Sneaky Peek !
February Wikio.co.uk Parenting ranking sneaky peek
Wikio Parenting Blogs Ranking for March 2011 - Sneaky Peek !
Wikio Parenting Blogs - Sneaky Peek of April's rankings

3 comments: