Sunday, 23 December 2012

Free personalized video message from Santa Claus

I did this last year for the Madhouse Mini-testers and they absolutely loved it - so much so, in fact, that they just started talking about it and how cool it was last year when Santa sent them a message which reminded me that I should go and do one for this year !

*******************************************



For the 5th anniversary of the PNP - Portable North Pole console, experience the magic in offering a free personalized video message from Santa Claus to your loved ones!

for more information : http://www.portablenorthpole.com/home

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


Giveaway #247 : Win ICaughtSanta.com Codes - first come first served !

3 comments:

  1. I love PNP! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and look forward to your posts next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the kids faces are fantastic when they see their video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this for my kids, they LOVED it. You should've seen there faces when they watched there videos from Santa.. adorable! x

    ReplyDelete