Tuesday, 14 May 2013

E45 review & get yourself a free sample


Through being a BzzAgent, I recently got the chance to try out some E45 products - the classic E45 Moisturising Lotion and also E45 Nourish & Restore. The brand promises a range of skincare products that are light enough to be used every day, while being seriously nourishing for your skin. They say : "Drawing from their knowledge of more acute skin ailments, E45 has developed a daily body lotion range that will rejuvenate and enliven your skin to give it a healthy glow day in and day out. It will leave your skin feeling and looking luminous, no matter if you’re headed to store or out for an extravagant dinner. With four different varieties to choose from, your skin will be thanking you in no time at all for making the switch." Well, it all sounded a bit too good to be true really, so I was keen to see what I'd think !

Well, I have to say, it does actually live up to the claims quite well. I used the product on my face and body and it did sink into my skin without leaving any greasiness and made my skin feel deeply hydrated. I particularly liked using it on my legs and arms after having a shower and on my face first thing in the morning. It relieved any feelings of tightness and made my skin look fresher because it got rid of any dry, slightly flaky patches.

It doesn't feel like a luxurious brand though so it doesn't have that wow-factor that I like to get when having some pampering me-time. I'd like a prettier bottle, fresher fragrance or general feeling of indulgence but, let's face it, it's the contents of the bottle that are most important after all !

If you'd like to give it a try yourself, you can grab yourself a free sample on the E45 website.

star rating : 4/5

for more information : http://www.e45.co.uk/

Disclosure : As a Bzz agent, I received a Bzz kit, featuring two full-sized products to review, plus a whole bunch of samples to pass on to friends and colleagues to help spread the (honest!) word about the brand.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Aldi Mamia Baby Bath review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...