Friday, 28 March 2014

Download your celeb (& me !) Tilda Mums Helping Mums Cookbook

Tilda have released this year's Mums Helping Mums Cookbook that you can download for free on their website. By downloading it, not only do you get a fab cookbook packed with ideas for family-friendly meals, you also donate a meal to a mum in need. How's that for a win-win situation?

The book has some lovely meal ideas from a whole host of well-loved celebs. You might like Dhruv Baker's Perfect Chicken Curry (a scientifically formulated recipe that I tried out here), Nina Wadia (that's Zainab Massood if you didn't know)'s Cumin Chicken, Cheryl Baker's Fish Shish, Cerys Matthews' Potato & Tomato Bhaji, Esther Rantzen's Fish Pie ... And, nestling in amongst all those famous faces on page 50, I'm delighted to see my recipe for Spicy Prawns With Chorizo & Feta. I was picked as the winner of this year's recipe competition and received a fabulous Tilda/Le Creuset hamper that I told you about here. Perfect for rustling up some more recipes to enter for next year's cookbook !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Globe-cooking recipe (Peru) : Sweet Potato & Halibut Ceviche

1 comment: