Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Brazilian footie frenzy (and not a ball in sight !) with Ipanema

Even if you're not a footie-fan, you can't have failed to notice that, with just a few weeks to go before the World Cup kicks off, the whole world has gone totally mad about anything and everything relating to Brazil.

Well, I'm not really interested in football (apart from when France play England and even then, it's only to annoy Madhouse Daddy !) but I did get excited when Brazilian flip flop brand Ipanema got in touch and asked me to check out their collection.

I must admit, I didn't know that much about them but Ipanema has long been one of Brazil's hottest flip flop brands. Proudly presenting the most stylish new designs every season, with the largest range of flip flops, sandals and wedges available in a spectrum of colours and finishes, the brand epitomises the look and spirit of Ipanema and its colourful characters.

Here are some of my favourites :

iPANEMA Pharoah Gold Ladies Sandals (£24.99). "Part of the premium collection, this style features a toe strap which wraps all the way around the ankle as well as a stylish ankle strap that can be tied up in various ways depending on your mood. Feeling too lazy to tie up the straps, then why not remove them altogether?" These would be great for summer evenings, sipping cocktails as the sun goes down after a day at the beach or lounging by the pool.

iPANEMA Gisele Bundchen Sunshine Brown Ladies Flip Flops (£19.99). If it's good enough for Gisele, it's good enough for me ! "The soft Melflex sole is kept simple in plain brown as not to detract attention from the beautiful detailed gold leaf toe strap. The little silver butterfly adornment that sits on top of the exotic toe strap adds that extra sparkle." Simply gorgeous !

iPANEMA Lipstick White Ladies Wedge Flip Flops (£29.99). Described as "a platform wedge flip flop with attention grabbing blue print covering the wedge base", I think these must be the most glamorous flip flops I've ever seen. I love the funky blue stripes on the wedge heel.

Ipanema, Ipanema Bloggers

If I've got you lusting over a new pair of flipflops, I have good news for you - Ipanema are offering a 15% discount with code SUM14.

Disclosure : I'll be receiving a pair of flipflops.

Other (Brazilian-inspired !) blogposts you may be interested in :

Radox Brazilian Fusion Shower Therapy review

Flavour Forecast : Brazilian-inspired Spicy Steak Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment