Saturday, 28 June 2014

Fab freebies of the week 28/6/14


There seem to be lots of lovely freebies around lately so hopefully you'll find something here that takes your fancy.

********************************************

Get in touch with gilbee@naturelly.co.uk to receive some free jelly juice samples for your Naturelly curious kids to enjoy pic.twitter.com/PdpnM0b3Vi - launching in August - I posted this last week but have been in contact with them and they're lovely, so I thought I'd give them another mention !

You can get a free sample of Justin Bieber perfume here

Get a Grow Hope box with Ethiopian coffee and marigold seeds and support a fab charity at the same time

spotted on twitter : @Boosshers Same as blueberry boosshers, made with real fruit, we would like your feedback! FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE http://fb.me/2rvq7ihn1

Grab yourselves a sample of Clinique serum from Boots here

another twitter spot : @TagsterLtd KEYTAG SAMPLE PACK?! #FREE DM your address or email info@tagster.co.uk tags,seals, brochure & Tagster pen :) :)

@yumshsnacks Get free tickets for @AllergyShow in July, folks! You can sample our @10Acre #crisps there too... http://www.allergyshow.co.uk/london/e-ticket-registration/?referrer=tenacre

Super Savvy Me have 500 full-sized Silvikrin mousses up for grabs

Beefeater have 15,000 free steak vouchers available in their new game (A free 6oz Flat Iron, 10oz Rump or Signature ‘74 Steak “the offer” when one paying adult dines from the main Restaurant Menu (excluding value menus and PI meal deal), validity is 2 weeks from issue date.  Offer valid Sunday-Friday anytime, excluding Saturdays) - I won a voucher on my first attempt

There are also thousands of prizes up for grabs on Higgidy's Catch A Quiche game - I won a quiche on my first try and a bag of Popchips today :)

And another game that has fab odds of winning from Hoegaarden who are giving away a whopping 25,000 pint glasses

Atkins will send you a free diet bar if you sign up to their community

You can grab a free self-tan sachet from award winning Sienna X retail range

Tesco are offering free cookery sessions for kids aged 5-13

Play tennis for free this weekend and also another weekend in July

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my giveaways :

Giveaway #401 : Win Drumond Park's Don't Laugh game - closing date 9/7


3 comments:

  1. I have gone for the mousse on super savvy me- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some amazing freebies, thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh will have to get on to super savvy me!

    ReplyDelete