Saturday, 30 August 2014

Fab freebies of the week 30/8

Apologies for the lack of freebie round-up last weekend - I was having a fab time soaking up the sun in Turkey ! I only got back last night but I've managed to cobble together a quick round-up for all you freebie-lovers !

SoPost are giving you the chance to send a free Fish hair styling product to a friend (via facebook or twitter)

on twitter --> No.1 Superfood ‏@CurranzHealth Do you know someone who trains as hard as you do, with lactate and DOMS challenges? We have #free samples - email

I have to admit, I have no idea what this is !! Also on twitter --> ‏@Greentrader24 Get your free S:FLEX sample kit today email

Sweden's alternative to Botox has landed in the UK. Pick up your FREE sample @3D_Lifting cream:

on twitter --> ‏@PoochAndCo If you're thinking about changing your dog food, then email us for a free sample at #dogs

Sign up for the NIVEA newsletter and we’ll treat you to a super-soothing gift: a handbag-size NIVEA Soft

McDonalds are giving away loads of free food if you share a memory with them (all gone)

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my giveaways :

Giveaway #414 : Win 1 of 2 Lubber the Whale Moshlings - closing date 1/9

No comments:

Post a Comment