Saturday, 6 December 2014

Fab freebies of the week 6/12/14

It's Saturday morning so grab yourself a cuppa and see what freebies I've uncovered for you this week ! I'm happy to say I've finished all my Christmas shopping - phew ! - but I could still do with some stocking fillers and freebies are always good for that so I'll be keeping my eyes open. Let me know if you've spotted any that I've missed :)


Just in case you missed my blogpost last week, you can get a 1 month's free storage box in London to hide your xmas pressies !

The Insiders are looking for 3,000 cat owners who would like to try PURINA PRO PLAN and its new NutriSavour range.

You can also get a sample of Purina dog food for small dogs here (thanks @ali991 !)

Take part in Big Green Smile's advent competition and if you tell them your birthday, they'll send you a little something to celebrate it

Lacoste are gifting 20,000 samples of Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc on Super Savvy Me

Everyone who does the M&S Pass The Parcel appears to win a bubble Santa (I did !) - but you do have to give them your mobile number and pick it up instore

Send a voucher to your friend for a free Emmi Caffe Latte

If you haven't already done so, download Greggs Rewards app- from now until 16th December new users will receive a free Festive Bake or Cheese and Onion pasty

There are 120,000 free Grow Wild seed kits available here

spotted on twitter : @Sciencecraft_UK We've got free samples of our molecular model kits for teachers and techs until the end of term. #asechat #asetechs

@sportingbalms Want to try 2 free samples (5ml pots)? email your details and state if you want to try the Hand, Foot, Muscle or Saddle Sore Balm. UK Only.

one on instagram too : If you are in the UK and want to try Limitless, message me for a free sample...Life will never be the same again! #LoveLimitless #freedom #drink #share #earn

Play the Nikwax WebQuiz here and if you answer all the simple questions correctly they'll send you a FREE 50ml sachet Nikwax BaseFresh so you can try it out

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my giveaways :

Giveaway #442 : Win 2 x Drumond Park Articulate! For Kids games - closing date 12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment