Saturday, 22 August 2015

Fab freebies of the week 22/8/15


And I'm back ! Well, kind of ... totally normal service will be resumed the week after next when we all go back to work and school but, after two weeks in Turkey, I'm back online, visiting both sets of grandparents. I've found a few new freebies for you but let me know if I've missed any great ones during my fortnight offline. (I bet you didn't even notice I'd gone, thanks to the wonders of scheduled posts !) So, on to this week's free stuff ...

*****************************

Little Yeos Natural Fromage Frais the newest addition to the Little Yeos range, with nothing artificial, and no added sugar, they’re perfect for weaning your little ones. Let your little tots try them out for FREE with CheckoutSmart!

Request a voucher for a pack of Organix baby biscuits here

Free pouch of Freekeh and a recipe booklet for the first 1000 to fill in Merchant Gourmet's survey


You can request a greenty nappy here

Download the Polagram app to your smartphone or tablet and use the unique referral code PG5VMEGP for £5 free credit. This will get you 11 Polaroid style prints & free postage and packing.

Print off a voucher for a free pack of Beloved Date Cereal Bars at Waitrose


@CathHalsall Who is up for trying some free samples of our awesome Aloe Vera products? Dm me your address UK only #aloe #products

@wicklesskaz New to Scentsy Candles? DM me a UK post address & I'll send a catalogue & FREE samples of our amazing fragrant wax!!

@CafeHormozi Just coffee!!! #coffee #rawcoffee #coffeebean #tagsforlikes #learning #nature #uk #britain #freesample #hot #love

@aloehealthflp Claim your #free #Sample pack. 6 top selling product samplers. Simply #RT & DM address! Free Uk post. #freebie

Take part in our Ultimate Nail Lacquer Exchange! Take any brand of nail polish (except a Crabtree & Evelyn one) into the nearest C&E store from TODAY until the 29th September (while stocks last) to exchange your old nail polish for a brand new nail lacquer from Crabtree & Evelyn worth £6.00! T&Cs apply.

Vote for your favourite flavour for a free can of John West spreadables (you can request the voucher by post if you haven't got a printer)

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my giveaways :

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Just got the Merchant Gourmet's survey completed!

    ReplyDelete