Thursday, 26 November 2015

The perfect boots for keeping out the winter chill (review)

After packing away my summer sandals, I went back to my trusty Converse as we moved into autumn. Now that it's got decidedly wetter and colder though, they're just not cutting it any more, so I was delighted to receive a pair of funky Valerie Wedge Heel Long Boots from Online Avenue to review, as part of an EtailPR campaign.

If you want the extra height or elegance of heels, you often have to compromise on the comfort and wearability that flats offer, but with these boots, you can have your cake and eat it ! The wedge heel makes them much more comfortable (and stable, if you're not great at walking in heels !) than regular heels, and your feet are perfectly enclosed, making them really easy and comfortable to walk in. They can be dressed up with tights and a little black dress or dressed down over leggings or skinny jeans with a tunic or baggy jumper. I've been wearing them to work (I love the fact that I can reach the top of the blackboard now !) but they'll also be perfect for Christmas party season.

I received the Black PU (fake leather) boots but they also come in Black Faux Suede, Navy Faux Suede, Purple Faux Suede (very funky !) and Taupe Faux Suede. They have a really long zip which means they're extremely easy to put on and take off and they are available in sizes 3-8. They also have a great price - £25.49 - so if you can't decide which colour to go for, you could splash out on a couple !

I didn't know much about Online Avenue but their aim is to stay on top of the latest trends and provide customers with quality products at affordable prices. They believe fashion is a right not a luxury, which is great news in these times of austerity !

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment