Saturday, 21 May 2016

Fab freebies of the week 21/5

May is turning out to be as hectic as I suspected, so I'll be happy to get into June ... and also happy to get an internet connection back. Fingers crossed that should be happening next week (at last !). In the meantime, I've managed to cobble together a quick freebie roundup for you this week (minus the picture - that just ain't happening !)
 
***************************************
 
You can print a £1 off voucher for Linda McCartney products here and the sausages are only £1 in Morrisons at the moment (Morrison offer ends today though)

Boomf will send you a free box of their marshmallows if they feature your kid's father day drawing

John Lewis are currently giving away FREE Clarins Booster samples - just ask for a sample of repair, energy or detox at beauty counters in John Lewis

@UKOutdoorFitnes Start a FREE 7 Day trial this week!! Just send a DM with your email address and location! #ukoutdoorfitness

@Firestar_UK Don't forget you can get 4 free FireStar simply by voting for us in #VOOM2016

@mel_hibbert FREE #scentsy wax samples up for grabs! All you need to do is shout! 👌💜 #UK #Home #Wax #Candles #Mum #Business

@NaturalStone_UK Don't forget - receive a free pencil when you order a sample of our beautiful mosaic tiles https://www.naturalstone.co.uk/collections/mosaics …

Get a free Marc Jacobs fragrance from Powder

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my current giveaways :

 

Giveaway #556 : Win a CBeebies Play Time dvd - closing date 22/5

7 comments:

  1. Haven't heard about Boomf, will need to persuade my kiddo to do a drawing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been slipping this week! Lots of freebies I didn't know about! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i'd like ro transform myself into mystic meg so i could of stopped myself from fallen over and breaking my elbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i'd like ro transform myself into mystic meg so i could of stopped myself from fallen over and breaking my elbow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be having a go at the boomf freebie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to transform myself into wonder woman love to have her energy and power

    ReplyDelete