Saturday, 7 May 2016

Fab freebies of the week 7/5

I've had very little internet access this week so it's a bit of a short freebie roundup this time. We're changing providers next week so fingers crossed, I'll be back to hunting out lots of lovely offers again.


Grab one of 10,000 free samples of Pantene Breakage Defence Conditioner

Request one of 2,000 samples of Floris London's new fragrance

Get yourself a free sample of CardioFlex Q10 or Wholy Tea

Simply fill in your email address to download your voucher and receive a FREE 10 day sample of your perfect foundation at your nearest Estée Lauder counter.

Halfords are offering a free women's bike workshop, on 10th May and 26th June

on twitter : @Schnabl_UK Massive big welcome to our new followers too!! If we can send some free samples to you please just DM! (That goes for our old followers too)

Helen ‏@freakfire Currently trying Calmurid Pro to get sandal-ready heels for summer. Got free samples and coupons if anyone wants one too :) @TheInsiders_UK

@zaggora Who wants free samples of our yummy new Health Foods? Get them here - … #fit #health #gym

@Trophy_HS Great #British #cat & #dog food - healthy & tasty, human-grade meat only. Try it free:

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my current giveaways :

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I think I'm pretty much all there this week, I must have been spotting the freebies well for a change!