Saturday, 30 July 2016

Fab freebies of the week 30/7

I've been busy having fun with the family this week so I haven't had much time for hunting out new freebies. The next roundup will be at the end of August because I'll be totally offline while we're on holiday. Leave any really good ones in the comments and I'll add them to the next roundup ! :)


Request a free 500ml bottle of new Coca Cola Zero Sugar.

The first 1000 votes in Sainsbury's Product of the Year will receive a free Mandara Spa Mango and Coconut Body Butter 200ml

Get instant access to 50% off or 2 for 1 deals at over 7000 top restaurants on your mobile with your FREE 30 day digital tastecard!

@Teaologists Get YOUR Teaologists #Matcha tea FREE sample at


Tesco is to offer free fruit to children while their parents shop in more than 800 of its stores after a successful trial.

Jordans are giving away 1000 bags of superberry granola

@ChelmsfordSfty Check out our range of @DebGroupUK #Suncream, or request a #FreeSample today!

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also like to enter my current giveaways :

No comments:

Post a Comment