Saturday, 22 October 2016

Fab freebies of the week 22/10


Morning all ! Welcome to the weekend and another round-up of the UK's best freebies, or at least those that I've spotted or hunted out. Let me know if I've missed any good ones. I'm on holiday so I've had more time this week so it's a bumper crop :) It was great to hear that some of you have been selected for the Betty Crocker baking trial that I mentioned last week - I did too and I can't wait to try them out :)

**************************************

Today only - at all Smyth's stores - Free Goodie Bag for Every Child! To celebrate October Half Term, children living in the UK are in for a real treat! We're giving a free goodie bag to every child in all of our stores on Saturday 22nd October from 9am - 1pm, while stocks last. The goodie bag includes a My Little Pony Blind Bag, a tub of Play-Doh and a Transformers Blind Bag! *No purchase necessary. Strictly one per child. While stocks last. First come first served, queuing system in operation.

Request a jar of Baxters Deli Toppers - they have 7040 to give away so you have great odds of getting one ! Entries are not carried over from one day to the next so enter daily to increase your chances of winning. (Thanks for pointing this out Nora :) )

English Heritage is calling on the public to join its campaign by collecting a free native daffodil or bluebell bulb from a selection of English Heritage sites to bring home and plant in their own garden.

The Sun have a giveaway with 1000 jars of Marmite up for grabs - are you a lover or a hater ?!

A quick heads-up but I'll try to remember to repost next week - To celebrate their 10th birthday on 2nd November 2016, Teapigs are giving away a whole load of FREE TEA! "As well as having over 400 teapigs stockists worldwide giving out free cuppas, we'll also be “popping up” at various city locations handing out lots and lots of tea, plus there will be lots of ways to get invovled online & across social media. Over the next month we'll be revealing how you can get invovled, and nab yourself a free cuppa!"

There are 6000 SuperGel nail varnishes available here (it won't accept my surname for some reason so let me know how you get on !)

Find out about how you can keep your car healthy with Halfords' free winter car check. With a Halfords' winter car health check, we look at 6 things:
Battery
Light bulbs
Windscreen
Wiper blades
Screen wash levels
Oil levels
Check out last week's freebie round-up for their free kids' bike workshops during half term too

Get a free sample of Emergen-C vitamin C - all gone for now, there will be more soon


kokoa.butter ‏@kokoaUK Oct 17 Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free!  Message us for samples, reviews and info! http://www.kokoauk.com

Good Bubble ‏@GoodBubbleUK Oct 14 Become a #GB #VIP! #exclusive offers, #free samples & be the #first to try all our #new products? Click on the link https://www.goodbubble.co.uk/vip-club/

Order a free sample club coin

#TigerNuts is a healthy snack, would you like a FREE sample to review?email: nuts@tigernuts.co.uk

Request a free sample of Amira's silver basmati rice (I'm pretty sure there's a dot missing in their email)

@dkbooks Got #travel plans? Learn how you can claim a free walking audio tour sample of #London or #NYC: http://bit.ly/2dCzMle

You can request free tickets to the Ideal Homes Christmas Show at eaither London or Manchester with the code MSEIHSX16

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Cheryl I've been rubbish at applying for freebies lately, the nail polish one worked fine for me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, I think the vitamin sample is only for the USA, it asks you to choose a state

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Galina - I was freebie-hunting and updating this post last night when the DDoS attack was going on and couldn't get on to half of the sites to check t&c's ! - I've swapped over to the UK one but they're all out of samples for now :/

      Delete
  3. I applied for the nail polish earlier in the year . From the terms and conditions I think it is past the closing date.

    2. COMPETITION] OPENING AND CLOSING DATES:
    2.1 The Competition will be open for entries from 2 May 2016 until 23:59:59 on [15 May 2016] (the Closing Date).
    2.2 Any entries received after of the Closing Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
    Thanks for all the freebie links. I have sent off a request for the basmati rice sample.
    As for the Baxters Deli toppers they are giving away a certain number daily until November 4th. Entries are not carried over from one day to the next so enter daily to increase your chances of winning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora - as I said above, when I was updating last night, the DDoS attack was in full swing so I couldn't check t&c's for some of them. Good spot for the Deli Toppers - I only applied once !

      Delete