Friday 22 September 2017

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 22/9

The weather has turned decidedly autumnal so I've got the slow cooker out and I'm loving coming home from work to a hot meal ready and waiting to be served :) I'll be trying dishes from my Cypriot-themed Kitchen Trotter box too.

Saturday

lunch - Time for the traditional KFC/Burger King/McDonald's option

dinner - Beijing beef with noodles or rice and homemade prawn crackers (because I found a bag in the back of the cupboard and the kids love watching them puff up in the oil !)

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner, probably chicken

dinner - leftovers from lunch or fridge grazing - or possibly chicken & veg soup if we had a roast chicken

Monday 

 lunch - spaghetti bolognese

dinner - twice-baked potatoes (as long as I remembered to put them in the oven when I did the roast !)

Tuesday 

packed lunch - tuna salad

dinner Ouzo-doused fish with boiled potatoes and either salad or veg

Wednesday 

lunch - sausages, mash and baked beans

dinner - slow cooker BBQ pulled chicken with rice or wedges and whatever veg happens to be in the freezer

Thursday 

packed  lunch - spicy chicken salad or sandwich

dinner -  herby chicken breast with rice and ratatouille

Friday  

packed lunch - Cypriot salad (watermelon, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, ...)

dinner - French onion soup with cheese on bits of toasted baguette to float in it- it tastes better than it sounds !
***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !



2 comments:

  1. I do love this time of year with all the warming meals. I need a new slow cooker mine broke during the summer. Everything sounds delicious especially the BBQ pulled chicken. I could just eat that now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. French onion soup sounds good ��

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...