Friday 2 February 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #6

Last week was ultra-hectic, with a training day on my half day off and two parent-teacher evenings, so this week should be slightly more chilled out, giving me more time for trying out new recipes. I've also resurrected a few old favourites that I haven't made for ages, such as jaegerschnitzel and chicken parmesan.

Saturday

lunch - The traditional Burger King visit

dinner - homemade soup of some shape or description - maybe split pea & bacon or maybe something completely different for a change ! I think I might pull out the bread machine too and knock up a loaf of crusty bread to go with it :)

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken with roast potatoes and veg (carrots, mushrooms, onions cooked under the chicken)

dinner - leftover soup from yesterday

Monday 

lunch - an American recipe to use up the leftover chicken : Chicken Pot Pie with Cheddar & Bacon Biscuits

dinner - Breton pancakes (already in the freezer) with the traditional filling of a slice of ham topped with cheese and a fried egg

Tuesday 

dinner - Gammon with boiled potatoes and veg

Wednesday 

lunch -  jaegerschnitzel with rice (breaded pork chops with a cream, mushroom and onion sauce)

dinner - Norwegian gammon & veg soup (with leftover gammon from yesterday)

Thursday 



dinner - parmesan chicken breast with spaghetti

Friday  

 dinner - grilled salmon with veggies

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !






4 comments:

  1. Another week of delicious recipes, I love the sound of Mondays lunch, I love boiled gammon too, Thursdays dinner looks yummy, I love tomato based sauces and meals xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I've been meal planning since new year and it makes such a difference

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jagerschnitzel sounds lovely. I wish my family would eat mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh the Parmesan chicken looks delicious! Hope you have a great week, thank you for sharing with #MealPlanningMonday x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...