Monday 27 August 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #35


Our summer travelling is done and we're heading back to work/school next week (in fact, on Friday for me) which means, it's time to start menu planning again. I want to use up lots of things cluttering up the cupboards and freezer this week, before starting the new school year (which always seems like a fresh start just as much as January 1st).

Monday 

lunch - probably sandwiches on our way back home

dinner - spaghetti bolognese

Tuesday 

lunch - pork & pineapple with Chinese veg & bulghur

dinner - I have a spicy chicken wrap kit for me & maybe Sophie, plain chicken with rice for the non-spicy food lovers

Wednesday 

lunch - saveloys with potato bake (I have a sachet for potato gratin from a Degustabox)

dinner - fajitas

Thursday 

lunch - fish for me, chicken nuggets for the kids, ebly & green beans

dinner - beef stew with carrots & rice

Friday  

lunch - mac & cheese with sausages

 dinner - grilled chicken with mushroom risotto

Saturday

lunch - kids' choice of fast food

dinner - bacon & split pea soup

Sunday

lunch -  roast dinner - either chicken or gammon

dinner - fridge grazing or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

12 comments:

  1. What time do you want me for dinner on Monday? heehee! I wish I were this organised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sorry, didn't check my responses ! You're welcome to pop over any day you like ! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely, i should plan ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spicy chicken wrap sounds lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have a tasty week of meals planned....Good luck with the new school year x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't thought about putting mac and cheese with sausages before but I bet it's even tastier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. going to try some of these ideas and get organised!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember the last time I have saveloy!

    This weeks meals sound delicious. Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas, why not try a meat free Monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm interesting idea, I'll see what the kids say ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...