Monday 11 March 2019

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2019 week #11


Well, the weekend was extremely busy but it's only going to get worse for the next couple of weeks - breathe deeply ! I picked up loads of meat that was reduced for quick sale in Lidl so it's been dumped in the freezer and will be used up throughout the week hopefully. Sophie will probably get dragged into cooking duties this week, if she's still up for it !

Monday 

dinner - chicken drumsticks baked with tomatoes and onions, served with rice

Tuesday 

dinner - pancakes, because I forgot to make them last week - oops ! Not sure what the filling will be - probably ham and egg, with optional cheese, but I'm open to whatever the kids want

Wednesday 

lunch - fricadelles (spicy sausages) with spaghetti & ratatouille

dinner - I'm off out for a meal with the Norwegian teachers, so either leftovers or frozen pizza for the kids

Thursday 

dinner - pork paupiettes (little balls of sausage meat wrapped in a thin pork fillet) with ebly and carrots

Friday  

 dinner - chicken casserole with boiled potatoes and green beans

Saturday

lunch - I think we're off to a concert by train, if I remember correctly, so something quick from the station probably !

dinner - McDonald's? Not sure what time we get back - if not, sandwiches/fridge clearout

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken, roast spuds & veg (and loads of gravy !) with the Madhouse grandparents :)

dinner - sandwiches

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

5 comments:

  1. Eek! I hope you find some time to relax over the week.
    It sounds like a tasty week of meals. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder how you find the time and energy to keep up with everything!
    I am getting better at planning ahead. The mark-downs in supermarkets are a big help and I often send thanks into the universe to whoever invented domestic freezers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pork paupiettes sounds so good! Also, I do love a nice family roast dinner!

    Thanks for linking up and hope you've been having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the concert this sounds like your having a range of tasty meals again. Some I would never have thought about before

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...