Monday 8 July 2019

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2019 week #28


We made it to the summer holidays - woohoo ! My plan this week was to buy the absolute minimum (just toilet roll, orange juice and toothpaste !) and just work through everything already in the kitchen and freezer, to make some space, save some money and just generally have a clearout. Could be interesting ! I'm also planning lunches and evening meals, although the lunches will be subject to change, if we go out places.

Monday 

lunch - pasta with pesto for me, tomato sauce or cream for the kids, bacon, cherry tomatoes and cheese for those who want it

dinner - pizza

Tuesday 

lunch - paella - just using up what we have so I think it will be with white fish, chorizo, prawns, red pepper, onions, .... sounds good to me !

dinner - cottage pie

Wednesday 

lunch - sausages, chips & beans

dinner - chicken thighs with roast potatoes, veg & gravy

Thursday 

lunch - chicken curry with rice & salad

dinner - creamy pork (with red pepper, onions, mushrooms, spices and whatever else I find in the fridge) with spaghetti

Friday  

 lunch - pork chops with boiled potatoes and ratatouille

dinner - Southern fried chicken (but baked), coleslaw & rice

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's or similar

dinner - sandwiches, salad or fridge clearout

Sunday

lunch - spicy chicken with rice & salad

dinner - sandwiches, salads or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...