Sunday 2 July 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 26

We're into the final week of school and we're all looking forward to the holidays. There's no canteen this week at school so I'm taking in sandwiches for a change. 

Monday

lunch- sandwich for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner - Moroccan-style chicken with lentils and apricots with couscous

Tuesday

lunch- sandwich for me, fridge grazing for the kids


Wednesday

lunch- leftovers

dinner- pork paupiettes with rice & peas

Thursday

lunch lunch with friends for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner- veal filet mignon in a creamy mushroom sauce with pasta or rice

Friday

lunch-  farewell bbq at school for me, fridge grazing for the kids

dinner - pasta carbonara

Saturday

lunch- baked potatoes with mushrooms, ham, tomatoes, onions, cheese

dinner- takeaway pizza

Sunday

lunch- roast chicken, roast potatoes, veg & gravy

dinner- toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. A desk calendar is a compact and convenient tool for organizing schedules and daily activities, designed to sit on a desk or work surface for quick reference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...