Sunday 5 November 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 44

I'm back ! We've just been enjoying a visit to Hastings to see my parents and sister so I haven't been menu planning for a while. It was lovely to catch up with everyone, despite the crappy weather. Then my dad came back with us for a few days to do some much needed painting and decorating around the house. It all looks so much better now. He's left and it's time to start getting ready to go back to work on Monday. Time to get back into routine ! I've bought back lots of lovely seasoning sachets to try out over the coming weeks.

Monday

lunch- I'm thinking there should be leftovers from yesterday's roast gammon

dinner - steak, rice and peas

Tuesday


dinner- chilli con carne with rice

Wednesday

lunch- I'm thinking there will be leftovers


Thursday

lunch- school canteen for me, Pierre can use up leftovers 

dinner- meatballs with pasta

Friday

lunchNadiya's Smoky Meatball Stew  (with the other half of the meatballs) with couscous

dinner - Mary Berry's quick and simple sausage supper with potatoes should fill Pierre up nicely after football training

Saturday

lunch- leftovers, I think

dinner- another football session requiring a big dinner so The Real Greek Kokkinisto Warming Beef & Tomato Stew with rice sounds perfect

Sunday

lunchchicken supreme with rice and sweetcorn


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time seeing your family.
    You have a week full of delicious sounding meals. I do like the sound of the Singapore Noodles. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to catch up with them. This week is an easy week of meals, using several seasoning sachets to make my life easier !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...