Sunday 3 December 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 48


As I started writing this week's menu plan, I read the round-up that I wrote last week, saying that the roofers were coming to fix the roof on Monday. Well the rotten gits never turned up and have failed to reply to any of the phone messages, texts and emails that I have sent them since. Back to the drawing board, I guess. I'll have to look for another roofer tomorrow. Nothing is simple ! We did put the Christmas tree up last weekend though so at least the house looks nice and cheerful. Here's what we're eating this week.

Monday

lunch- battered fish, rice and peas

dinner - Provençal chicken, mash and green beans

Tuesday

lunch- smoked sausages, lentils and rice

dinner- baked potatoes with bacon, onions and beans

Wednesday

lunch- pasta with bacon and tomato sauce

dinner- chilli con carne with rice

Thursday

lunch- school canteen for me, Pierre can use up leftovers 

dinner- chicken paupiettes with boiled potatoes, carrots and gravy

Friday

lunch- the remaining chicken paupiettes with rice and sweetcorn

dinner - spare ribs, potato wedgesand coleslaw

Saturday

lunch- spaghetti bolognese

dinner- pizza or Deliveroo

Sunday

lunch- chicken, chorizo and chickpeas tagine with couscous

dinner- leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

7 comments:

  1. Ugh! That is rotton of the roofers! I would be livid. I hope you get one which will actually come and do the job.
    Great meal plan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New roofer set up for a visit on Friday. Let's hope he makes it this time !

      Delete
  2. Hey there. Your article looks good. Keep on writing great article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Efficiently pretty written information.. Keep up the good work. Continue this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, incredible blog format! Your site is fantastic. Unique style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article has truly peaked my interest. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really good post, I found a lot of interesting information here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...