Monday 9 November 2020

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 45

This week, I'm at school, Pierre is at school and Juliette is at home - lycées (upper high schools) are starting one week on/one week off teaching in half classes. Who knows where we'll go from here ?! I need to go shopping tomorrow so the menu plan may change, depending on what meat they have at the supermarket.

Monday

lunch- leftover chicken & potatoes

dinner - chilli con carne & rice

Tuesday

dinner- chicken burgers, ebly & ratatouille

Wednesday

lunch- pork paupiettes & pasta

dinner- Slow cooker pineapple chicken with rice

Thursday

lunch-  spaghetti bolognese

dinner- Battered fish, wedges & peas

Friday

dinner - corned beef hash

Saturday

lunch-  beefburgers, rice & grilled tomatoes

dinner- pizza

Sunday 

lunch- ribs, rice & coleslaw

dinner- cheese on toast or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

4 comments:

  1. Ohh the slow cooker pineapple chicken with rice sounds nice something the kids might eat 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all get on OK at school. The one week on, one week off sounds like a good idea.
    Great meal plan. I do like the sound of the Pineapple chicken with rice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be round at 5! Loving your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the week goes well for you! I guess at least with a week on and a week off you have some solid time to still do things you may need to do etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...