Sunday 21 February 2021

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 8

 


This week, we're on holiday at last - thank goodness for that ! Pierre's friend's COVID test came back positive but, I was surprised to learn, pupils are only counted as a contact case if they eat at the canteen together or spend at least 15minutes together without a mask. Hmmm. I kept Pierre off for the last day, just to be on the safe side. I still have my cold but I'm feeling OK. I don't think it's anything worse. During the holidays, I'm planning on getting the house back under control, cleaning, tidying and dejunking, as well as finishing off various odd jobs that need tackling, so we won't be going out much anyway. Here's what we'll be eating this week.

Monday

lunch- chicken stir fry with noodles (+ homemade prawn crackers)

dinner - beef stew in the slow cooker, with rice

Tuesday

lunch- smoked sausages with lentils and couscous

dinner- cottage pie

Wednesday

lunch- leftovers

dinner- Provençal chicken, ebly & veg

Thursday

lunch - chicken burgers, pasta & ratatouille

dinner- baked potatoes (cheese, ham, mushrooms, onions & tomatoes filling)

Friday

lunch- steak, chips & peas

dinner - spaghetti bolognese

Saturday

lunch- takeaway (kebabs? or KFC style chicken? they both come from the same shop anyway !)

dinner- leftovers from lunch

Sunday 

lunch- chicken thighs, roast potatoes & veg

dinner- toast or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break. That is rubbish news about Pierre's friend. I hope Pierre isn't showing any symptoms.
    Great meal plan. Good luck with getting your house back under control. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His friend is over it already, he only had symptoms for one day ! Now his mum is feeling rough so she's going to get a test. I'm sure there are loads of cases at work that we never know about :-/

      Delete
  2. That is worrying about Pierre's friend. Hope you all keep well. Enjoy your break, and have some fun, not just catch up on chores. I have givedn up on having the house under control, it's never going to happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that Pierre stays Covid clear!

    Lovely meal plan, as always! Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...