Sunday 21 March 2021

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 12


Another stupidly busy week with all the end-of-term meetings for each class, but hopefully, things will calm down a bit now - phew ! We actually stuck to plan this week, probably because I planned ahead with things to throw together in minutes ! The fridge is quite full at the moment, so here's the plan for now. The end of the week might get switched around if I end up buying things that need using up quickly.

Monday

lunch- fish (beefburger or leftovers for Sophie, who doesn't like fish) with rice + leeks

dinner - beef bourguignon with mash

Tuesday

lunch- Provençal chicken with ebly

dinner- spaghetti bolognese

Wednesday

lunch- I'm thinking there will be enough leftovers

dinner- a request from the kids - chicken nuggets (aaaggghhh ! lol) with rice & sweetcorn (I might find some leftovers instead !)

Thursday

lunch - pork chops, boiled potatoes & veg


Friday

lunch- leftovers or sandwiches

dinner - chicken burgers, rice & veg

Saturday

lunch- tacos

dinner- Oven baked BBQ chicken with mash & veg

Sunday 

lunch- roast dinner

dinner- toast or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

10 comments:

  1. It's 9am here but I really could just go for some beef bourguignon right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your weeks sound so busy at the moment. I hope you get a break soon.
    Great meal plan. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you said that because that's exactly how I feel ! Things should hopefully calm down for a while now - fingers crossed !

      Delete
  3. Great meal plan as always. The BBQ chicken sounds great and hope you find somehthing else for the nuggets day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound good - I think I might have pinched that off one of Kim's plans ?!

      Delete
  4. Your life sounds super busy. You need a break. Has your boiler been sorted out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't had a chance to phone around for other quotes yet. There are lots of new government help schemes kicking off too as renewing boilers is apparently big news this year so I need to get my head around it all. At least it's warming up now anyway !

      Delete
  5. A breath of fresh meals to jnspire - loving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beef bourguignon with mash, yum! I think that might make it's way onto my meal plan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...