Sunday 11 December 2022

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 50


Into the final working week of the year and I must admit, I'm looking forward to a break ! Every weekend for the past few weeks, we've been going Christmas shopping so a couple of weeks of total downtime is much needed. This week will be mainly winding down the fridge and freezer.

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner - leftover baked potatoes with mince/onions/mushrooms

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner- fish, rice & peas

Wednesday

lunch- we'll all be rushing about doing an eye test so I'm guessing McDonald's or something quick

dinner- Mexican pork with rice (or maybe in tacos)

Thursday

lunch - Christmas dinner at school for me, fridge diving for whoever is at home

dinner- cheese & ham puffs, mash & carrots

Friday

lunch- leftovers or freezer diving

dinner - pasta carbonara

Saturday

lunch- leftovers or Deliveroo

dinner- spaghetti bolognese

Sunday 

lunch-  freezer diving

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...