Sunday 9 April 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 15

One more week to the holidays and this week starts with a bank holiday - perfect ! Last week, we stuck to plan until Thursday/Friday as I wasn't feeling great so I talked Juliette into rustling up a pasta dish, then worked with what was in the fridge rather than going shopping. Hopefully I'll feel better by Tuesday when I go back to work. I have a few ideas using what is left in the fridge but the other dishes will depend on whether I manage to find everything at the supermarket. We'll see ! If the worst comes to the worst, I'll go freezer diving :)

Monday

lunch- grilled ham, rice & beans

dinner - pork casserole & pasta

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner- chicken fajitas 

Wednesday

lunch- pork chops & chips

dinner- cauliflower cheese, baked potatoes & beefburgers

Thursday

lunch - leftovers

dinner- sausages with tomatoes, onions, peppers, pasta

Friday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers/canteen for the kids

dinner - pasta carbonara

Saturday

lunch- probably lots of leftovers to use up

dinner- I can see me giving in to the kids' request for a takeaway !

Sunday 

lunch- roast dinner (chicken?)

dinner- leftovers or sandwiches

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are starting to feel better.
    Great meal plan. We have fajitas too this week and sausage with pasta. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...