Sunday 13 August 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 32

Into the second week of living on my own. The kids will be back at the end of the week and I'm sure they'll be wanting something from Deliveroo to welcome them home. It's funny, I stick completely to the meal plan when I'm on my own whereas I end up getting sidetracked many times by the kids. That's not true actually - Sophie invited me to have lunch with her and a friend last week so we went to a pizza restaurant that wasn't planned until the last minute. Here's what I have planned for this week.

Monday

lunch- spicy fish cake with rice

dinner - steak, baked potato and coleslaw

Tuesday

lunch- the leftover spicy fish cake with hash brown and peas

dinner- ham and cheese tart with salad and boiled potatoes

Wednesday

lunch- battered fish, leftover boiled potatoes and veg

dinner- leftover ham and cheese tart with mash and beans

Thursday

lunch- leftover battered fish with rice and coleslaw

dinner- quiche lorraine with salad

Friday

lunch- leftovers or cheese on toast

dinner - celebratory Deliveroo delivery

Saturday

lunch- pasta carbonara

dinner- creamy chicken and mushroom pie with rice

Sunday

lunch- pork paupiettes (slice of pork stuffed with sausagemeat), roast potatoes and veg

dinner- sausages, mash and beans

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. I think if I lived alone I would 100% stick to the meal plan too, it's my girls that knock us off track. lol
    Great meal plan. You are making great use of your leftovers. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...