Sunday 8 October 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 40

This first term at school is zipping by. I can't believe we're looking forward to the holidays in a couple of weeks. This week, I finally went to watch Pierre playing football and I was impressed - he's pretty good ! He's got a bit of a girlie fan club following him around at the stadium too, which was quite funny to watch. Into another week of work. Here's what's on the menu plan for this week (although I haven't been shopping yet so there might be some substitutions).

Monday

lunch- I'm eating at the school canteen, Pierre can pick through the fridge

dinner - bolognese stuffed chicken breasts with rice

Tuesday

lunch- beefburgers, mash and beans

dinner- baked potatoes with bacon, cheese, onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes

Wednesday

lunch- smoked sausages with lentils 

dinner- pasta bolognese

Thursday

lunch- school canteen for me, Pierre can use up leftovers 

dinner- chicken chow mein with noodles

Friday

lunch- spicy chicken, rice and salad in wraps

dinner - late night at work so probably Deliveroo

Saturday

lunch- steak & onion pie, mash and veg

dinner- pizza

Sunday

lunch-  pork filet mignon with roast potatoes, peas and carrots

dinner- pasta carbonara

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...