BBC Good Food Show Winter – 21 Years old this year!
23 – 27 November NEC, Birmingham
The BBC Good Food Show is the biggest and best food Show in the country and has been paving the way for food Shows for the past 21 years. This year the line up is just as stellar as always with top foodie faces including John Torode, Gregg Wallace, James Martin, Rick Stein, Glynn Purnell and many more taking to the 2000 seater Supertheatre. There will be hundreds of exhibitors from Flavours of Spain to British Fine Foods and Luponde tea plus come and see some exhibitors who have been with us from the very beginning including Foxes Spices and The Curry Sauce Company. With Christmas just around the corner it will be the perfect place to pick up inspiration to make your Christmas stand out from the crowds this year and try something different!
Ticket prices start at just £20.50
To book tickets please visit http://www.bbcgoodfoodshow.com/ or call 0844 581 1360
To be in with the chance of winning, just do the following two things :
(1) leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email). If I don't hear back from you within a week, I'll have to pick another winner.
(2) comment on any of my other blogposts and tell me where you commented (other giveaways don't count and each comment only counts for one giveaway !)
Bonus entries :
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my comp - this is now dead easy if you click on the tweet button on the right-hand side bar. Feel free to shorten if necessary, or you can make up your own tweet. Make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one ! Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(3) I've created a facebook page for Madhouse Family Reviews so I'd love for you to become a follower on there too - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse-Family-Reviews/144910798898626
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over on the side bar on the right)
UK only. Closing date : 30/9/11
Other current giveaways you may be interested in :