Monday 15 April 2019

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2019 week #16


Last week, there was no menu plan as we were busy visiting the family, but this week, we're back home and still on holiday so I'll be having a big sort out, dejunking (hopefully) and having a spring clean, including in the kitchen cupboards and the freezer. I wonder what I'll find ! In the meantime, I'm sorting out this week's plan while away from home, trying to remember what's in the cupboards !

Monday 

lunch - not sure as we'll be on our way back home - maybe burgers or sandwiches, we'll see !

dinner - chicken & veg pies, mash & beans

Tuesday 

lunch - chicken stir fry with veg, noodles & beansprouts

dinner - I have a duck dish to review for the blog - the kids can share or probably have pizza instead !

Wednesday 

lunch - spaghetti carbonara

dinner - pork chops, roast potatoes, parsnips, swede and carrots

Thursday 

lunch - time to use up the leftovers, assuming there are some - if not, beefburgers, baked potatoes and beans

dinner - mac & cheese

Friday  

lunch - BBQ chicken with rice & veg

 dinner - spaghetti with meatballs (or possibly spaghetti bolognese - I'll let the kids decide)

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's

dinner - sandwiches or fridge clearout

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken, rice & veg

dinner - sandwiches or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

5 comments:

  1. You have a very tasty week of meals planned. I hope you had a nice time visiting family x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lovely time, and the great news is, we've still got another week off - phew ! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I look forward to reading more about the duck dish!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like there's some lovely meals to be had!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...