Monday 22 April 2019

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2019 week #17


Back to work/school this week - boo ! Ah well, at least we get Monday off to ease into the week nicely ! :)

Monday 

lunch - chicken & mushroom pies, mash & veg

dinner - potato waffles, breaded chicken & beans

Tuesday 

dinner - I have another duck dish to review for the blog - the kids can share or probably have spaghetti carbonara instead !

Wednesday 

lunch - Juliette's got to go to the orthodontist's so possibly McDonald's if we're running late

dinner - leftover duck for me, other leftovers for the kids if there are some or mac & cheese

Thursday 

dinner - pork chops, rice & veg

Friday  

 dinner - couscous with meatballs, peppers, onions, dried apricots

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's usually but maybe not if we went on Wednesday lunchtime - we'll see what happens

dinner - sandwiches or fridge clearout

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken, roast spuds & veg

dinner - sandwiches or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

5 comments:

  1. I love duck, it's my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're back to school too. I'm glad it's just a 4 day week!
    All of your meals sound so good!
    My girls would quite happily eat McDonalds twice in a week given the chance. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the kids would happily eat at McDonald's every single day !! lol. Have a great week xx

      Delete
  3. not done meatballs and couscous sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a Macdonald's cheeseburger now and again they are yummy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...