Thursday 19 September 2019

Perfect Harry Potter gifts from Paladone (review)


Earlier in the week, I was having a good giggle to myself about people on facebook talking about starting their Christmas shopping already - we're still in SEPTEMBER after all ! I confidently thought to myself nope, not even going to start thinking about it until after Halloween. Well ... I'm not suggesting you necessarily have to start your Christmas shopping now, but I do invite you to have a look at Paladone and bookmark it for later. I'd never heard of them when an email popped into my inbox, but having gone to have a sneaky peek, I'll definitely be back - I think I could get all of the kids' gifts there and, even better, some things for those "complicated" people who seem to have everything and want/need nothing ! They sell gifts, gadgets, toys, movie merchandise and gaming collectibles that are guaranteed to make them very happy.


We were gifted with a £30 voucher and headed off to look at the Harry Potter merchandise, as the kids are big fans. There were lots of oohs and aahs as they scrolled through the products on offer, but they eventually made their choices and the order was placed - all very quick and simple and you can pay via PayPal, credit or debit card. Delivery costs a very reasonable £1.99 but orders over £30 are currently delivered free. When this was done, we just had to sit back and wait for the postie. Luckily we didn't have to wait too long, as the kids were constantly asking if it had arrived yet !


The first product that the kids had opted for were these Gadget Decals which have a RRP of £4.99. The stickers, which are waterproof and easily removable, can be used to add some extra magical coolness to laptops, tablets and smartphones (or anything else you can think of !), with a variety of different sized stickers to suit all your devices. The four pages of stickers come in a mix of cream, black and gold designs - perfect for fans of all ages.


Juliette opted for the cool-looking Harry Potter Trouble Water Bottle (RRP £9.99), which features  Harry Potter's famous quote from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." Yep, sounds just about perfect for Juliette ! We love the silver top which makes it look like an old-fashioned medicine bottle and it has pride of place on her desk, perfect for sipping as she's doing her homework.


The next choice was for Pierre - the Harry Potter Savings Bank (RRP £9.99). He loves having somewhere to stash his cash when he's not spending it, and I think he's hoping that some Harry Potter magic might increase his savings when he's not looking too ! The slot for coins is in the top and the iconic Hogwarts crest makes it cool as an ornament too.


The final object was the Charm Key Ring (RRP £3.99) which was originally chosen by Juliette as a bag charm, but has since been donated to Pierre as a key ring, as he has recently received his own front door key. It includes three Harry Potter themed charms - Harry’s glasses with his famous lighting bolt scar, the sign for Platform 9 ¾ and the Hogwarts Sorting Hat. 

There are loads of gift ideas in the store but I do have one word of advice - if you see something you love, make sure you grab it quick, because products seem to go out of stock rather regularly and I'm not sure if they are restocked or just removed. I think this is going to make Christmas shopping, as well as birthday shopping, a little easier from now on !

for more information : https://paladone.com/ukb2c/

Disclosure : I received a voucher from the store, in order to try them out and share my opinion.

8 comments:

  1. I love Paladone they're brilliant for cool quirky gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed - loads of stuff for teens and twenty-somethings, or anyone who likes cool TV & games :)

      Delete
  2. Never heard of Paladone before, but hve just looked and i'm very impressed with what they have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all arrived with no issues too, which is always good :)

      Delete
  3. I have never used Paladone before but I think I will be for Christmas. I love all the Harry Potter stuff x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have loads more too - well worth a look. It's great to find stuff for all the popular series - Christmas is sorted !! lol

      Delete
  4. I love everything Harry Potter related! Probably treat myself to a few items from this list! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...