Monday 23 September 2019

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2019 week #39


As you may remember, I've ditched the freezer, after the defrosting disaster this summer that left us with a putrid-smelling machine, despite the cleaning. We're getting on quite well with just the freezer compartment of the fridge actually, but at the weekend, I'll be receiving a big delivery of sausages to review, so this week's mission is to clear out whatever's in there. Could be interesting !

Monday 

dinner - Spanish chicken, rice & veg

Tuesday 

dinner - pork & apple sausages with baked potatoes & beans

Wednesday 

lunch - Bacon, egg & mash with grilled tomatoes

dinner - chicken & lentil curry with rice

Thursday 

dinner - spaghetti carbonara

Friday  

lunch - cottage pie with carrots

dinner - leftovers

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's or similar

dinner - bacon patties (like burgers) in burger buns with chips & coleslaw

Sunday

lunch - Sophie is over for the day with Nanny & Grandad - probably a roast dinner, unless we decide to head out somewhere

dinner -  sandwiches or fridge clearout (or maybe we'll start eating any sausages that didn't fit in the freezer box !)

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like another delicious week from you! I hope you're well and thanks so much for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've all got colds and things - they all seem like totally different ones though as mine was in my nose (and only lasted a couple of days) whereas Juliette is coughing. Back to school bugs, I suppose !

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love to see other people's meal plans for ideas as I feel like all I do is cook the same things over and over. It's nice to try some different recipes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree - I'm always pinching ideas from other people's meal plans ! ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...