Monday 7 October 2019

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2019 week #41


Brrr there's a distinct chill in the air, so we're looking for lovely meals to warm us up this week - out with salads, in with casseroles, cheesy baked potatoes and anything else to put a smile on our faces ! I definitely need to start using my slow cooker too - I'll dig it out and give it a good clean next weekend :)

Monday 

dinner - pork chops, rice and ratatouille

Tuesday 

dinner - sausages, mash & beans

Wednesday 

lunch - meatballs and spaghetti

dinner - chicken curry & rice

Thursday 

dinner - sausage & veg casserole with potato wedges (I'm thinking onions and red and yellow peppers, maybe whatever else is lingering in the veg box of the fridge !)

Friday  

lunch - tacos with spicy mince, salsa, guacamole, salad, sweetcorn, grated cheese and I think there's a spicy cream sauce lurking in the fridge

dinner - cheesy veggie & potato bake

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's or similar

dinner - leftovers or toasted cheese sandwiches

Sunday

lunch - tartiflette - baked potatoes, onions, bacon and stinky reblochon cheese. Perfect for winter ! (Pierre's choice - and a great choice, I must admit)

dinner - leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

4 comments:

  1. oooh tartiflette - delicious! It's far too long since I've made it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a quarter pounder meal please! I always really fancy a McDonalds after reading that you're having it.

    Have a great week and thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so chilly now isn't it! We're all for the warming, hearty meals!
    All of yours sounds fab! I do love a sausage casserole. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...