Monday 18 October 2021

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 43


Final week before the holidays and all I can say is thank goodness for that ! Sophie has been getting lots of Too Good To Go bags lately so this has been changing our menu plan. As well as lots of cakes and loads of bread, she's had hot dogs, a hamburger, a toasted cheese sandwich, salmon pesto pasta, a curry and rice dish and several tuna baguettes. No complaints from me !

Monday

lunch- canteen for me (leftovers for the kids)

dinner - beef bourguignon (if Sophie remembers to set off the slow cooker) with pasta

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me

dinner- something with mince - tacos? chilli con carne? spag bol? cottage pie? I'll see what we feel like

Wednesday

lunch- pasta carbonara

dinner- creamy chicken and mushrooms with mash (I might even make it into a pie actually)

Thursday

lunch - lunch with my friends

dinner- probably leftovers

Friday

lunch- a pasta dish made by Sophie (or leftovers)

dinner - creamy coconut curry (from a jar) with chicken or pork and rice

Saturday

lunch- McDonald's or equivalent

dinner- pizza or leftovers

Sunday 

lunch- roast dinner

dinner- bacon sandwiches or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

5 comments:

  1. We are ready for half term break too. The Too Good To Go Bags sound fantastic. Great meal plan. I hope Sophie has remembered to turn the slow cooker on. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did ! It was great to come home to dinner ready and waiting to serve. Well done Sophie ! lol

      Delete
  2. A creamy chicken pie would be SO good!

    Hope you're keeping well and thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to google the Too Good to Go, as I haven't heard of it. It's good to have someone else cooking at home. Now it's the right time for creamy pasta and pies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely week of meals. I think bacon sandwiches for dinner sounds very sensible as an option. My kids would love that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...