Sunday 3 September 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 35

The new school year has kicked off so we're getting back into our usual routine but everything will be different this year as it's just me and Pierre at home now with the girls off at uni. They'll be back for lots of visits but in the meantime, I'll be focusing on Pierre's favourite meals. He's not big on vegetables so this could be interesting ! My timetable this year means that I will probably be cooking lunch at home on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, so I'll only be at the school canteen one day a week. Pierre is therefore almost completely off cooking duty which I'm sure he'll be happy about ! I still have to fit in a weekly meal with my friends though so we'll see how it all works out.

Monday

lunch- spicy lentils with sausages

dinner - chilli con carne with rice

Tuesday

lunch- leftover chilli, with baked potatoes if there is no rice left

dinner- creamy pork filet mignon with pasta and carrots

Wednesday

lunch- leftover creamy filet mignon with pasta if there is any left, otherwise mash

dinner- beefburgers (or leftover sausages if there are any) with oven chips and baked beans 

Thursday

lunch- school canteen for me, Pierre can use up leftovers or cook

dinner- pork in sweet & sour sauce with noodles & veg (mange tout, carrots and baby sweetcorn)

Friday

lunch- chicken cordon bleu (in breadcrumbs, stuffed with cheese and ham) with mash & carrots

dinner - Provençal chicken with rice & veg

Saturday


dinner- pasta carbonara

Sunday

lunch- chicken thighs, roast potatoes, veg & gravy

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

2 comments:

  1. The new school year started here today, it's college for my youngest now. Eek!
    Good luck to the girls at uni and getting Pierre to eat some vegetables.
    Fab meal plan. I love the sound of the creamy pork filet mignon with pasta. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a family favourite and I love it too as it's really quick and simple to make :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...