Sunday 24 September 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 38

Juliette came home for a long weekend from Thursday to Sunday so our food plans changed slightly, to cater to her tastes. This week is, in theory, a quiet week. Pierre has football training on Wednesday and probably a match on Saturday, which throws out food planning slightly but I'll have to think up lots of quick fixes (although he's usually starving when he gets home so I'll have to think of filling dishes too). Friday is our school open day which means I'll be home late too. Maybe it's not such a quiet week after all ! Here's what I plan to be cooking this week. I've been looking through the Taste of Home website which is full of American recipes that look exactly the kind of thing Pierre would love.

Monday

lunch- Arizona chicken with rice (this is preseasoned meat from Lidl but I'd never heard of it so I looked up the recipe, if you want to give it a try)

dinner - BBQ pork and pasta skillet

Tuesday

lunch- fishfingers, mash and beans

dinner-  creamy filet mignon with baked potatoes

Wednesday

lunch- I'm thinking there will be leftovers from last night


Thursday

lunch- school canteen for me, Pierre can use up leftovers 

dinner-   saucy pork chop skillet with rice

Friday


dinner - baguette pepperoni pizzas 

Saturday



Sunday


dinner- Nacho pie

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. รีวิวเกมส์ ทดลองเล่น PG SLOT เว็บเกมออนไลน์น้องใหม่จากค่าย พีจี ค่ายเกมออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ที่ลูกค้าทั่วโลกต่างยกย่องให้เป็นเว็บเกมออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ตลอดการ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...