Sunday 28 January 2024

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 5


Big news for this week is I finally got to talk to the insurance expert on the phone and he agreed to pay two thirds of the roof repairs. He thought the quote was too high but I can't be bothered with going through all the rigmarole of finding another roofer and getting another quote so I'll pay the extra. Hopefully it won't take too long to get the actual work done now. Pierre had all his exams at school last week - at least they are out of the way now. On to a normal week this week, with no extra meetings or school open days, which is good news. Here's what is on the menu this week.

Monday

lunch- spare ribs, rice and sweetcorn

dinner - Spanish chicken, mash and ratatouille

Tuesday

lunch- fish, couscous and green beans

dinner- chicken burgers, pasta and leftover green beans

Wednesday

lunch- leftover chicken burgers, rice and peas

dinner- pork chops, baked potatoes & carrots

Thursday

lunch- school canteen for me, fridge-diving for Pierre

dinner- sweet & sour chicken (with onions, peppers, carrots) and rice

Friday

lunch- chicken cordon bleu with pasta

dinner ham and cheese pies with mash and beans

Saturday

lunch- sausages, ebly and mixed veg

dinner- Deliveroo

Sunday

lunch- fajitas

dinner - pasta carbonara

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. That is great news that the insurance is paying for most of the roof repairs. I hope you can get it done soon.
    I feel so hungry reading your meal plan! I could just go for spare ribs, rice and sweetcorn for lunch today. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...