Sunday 14 January 2024

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 3


We all hit the ground running and are nicely back into routine now. The girls have been doing their exams at uni and things are ticking along nicely for me and Pierre. I still haven't found time to put the Christmas tree away yet but hopefully I'll find half an hour before the end of the weekend. We have our "galette des rois" after school on Monday when we all eat flaky pastry tarts and wish each other happy new year so I don't feel too late just yet ! Pierre is having a big tidy-up around the house because he wants to invite his girlfriend over - wonders will never cease and there are certainly no complaints from me ! This coming week should be fairly cool as I have a couple of hours invigilating exams for the oldest kids instead of doing lessons, the youngest ones have an intervention about bullying from the police so nothing to do there and I've been asked to go along on a trip to the cinema which gets me off a couple more hours too. So far so good in 2024 ... long may it last ! Here's what we're eating this week.

Monday

lunch- chicken burgers, rice and ratatouille

dinner - pasta bolognese

Tuesday

lunch- chilli con carne with rice

dinner- baked potatoes with leftover chilli

Wednesday

lunch- fricadelles (sausages) with hash browns and baked beans

dinner- spicy pork with couscous and tomato/chickpea sauce

Thursday

lunch- school canteen for me, fridge-diving for Pierre

dinner- chilli chicken with rice

Friday

lunch- Chinese chicken and veg with noodles

dinner - fish, rice and peas

Saturday

lunch- Deliveroo

dinner- pasta carbonara

Sunday

lunch- roast chicken, roast potatoes, veg and gravy

dinner - leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. We are back into a routine now too and it feels so good. Good luck to the girls with their exams.
    Fab meal plan! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...