Sunday 3 March 2024

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 10


Last week was a lovely quiet week at home. I managed to scratch two things off the to-do list - I went to the doctor's to renew my prescription and I also dejunked the big understairs cupboard which was overflowing and is now much tidier. I also managed to fit in a day trip to Lille to visit Sophie which was fun and dejunked the kitchen which wasn't even on the list ! Another quiet week planned before we go back to school. I have some marking to do (teachers are never really on holiday sadly !) and I need to take Pierre clothes shopping, plus the patio and Pierre's bedroom are still on the to-do list. I'm planning on trying out some bookmarked recipes this week so here's what's on the menu.

Monday

lunch- spare ribs with baked potatoes and sweetcorn

dinner - one pan chicken and sun-dried tomatoes gnocchi

Tuesday

lunch- McDonald's or similar in town with Pierre

dinner- Philadelphia cream cheese chicken with baby potatoes and peas

Wednesday

lunch- smoked sausages with lentils and rice


Thursday


dinner- Coddle (basically sausages, carrots, potatoes, broth)

Friday


dinner - General Tso meatballs and rice

Saturday

lunch- leftovers

dinner- pizza or Deliveroo

Sunday

lunch- creamy chicken piccata with baked potatoes

dinner - spaghetti bolognese

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...