Sunday 24 March 2024

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 13


Last week, I managed to clear a few things off my to-do list. I phoned the roofers again and chased up when they are doing the repairs on the roof (hopefully next week, at least for a date) and I called back the orthodontist to reschedule Pierre's appointment. Instead of going shopping at the local Lidl as usual, I used Picnic, a home delivery shopping service, for the first time and I was very impressed. Not only do you have more choice, it works out about the same price as Lidl and I was very impressed that they even carry all the shopping upstairs to the kitchen. Bonus ! This week will be a busy week as I have parent-teacher evenings on Tuesday and Thursday, on top of all the usual lessons. Here's what we'll be eating this week.

Monday

lunch- veal milanese with pasta and grated carrots

dinner - Meatball marinara subs

Tuesday

lunch- smoked sausages with lentils

dinnerCrock Pot Honey Garlic chicken with rice

Wednesday

lunch- pasta carbonara

dinner- Oven-baked Chicken Shawarma with rice and garlic naans

Thursday

lunch- canteen for me, leftovers for Pierre

dinner- veal burgers with pasta

Friday

lunch- Pork chops with baked potatoes and coleslaw

dinner - fricadelles (sausages) with pasta

Saturday

lunch- fishfingers, chips and peas

dinner- Deliveroo or kebabs

Sunday

lunch- Moroccan pork (with chickpeas, peppers, onions, tomatoes) and rice

dinner - pasta bolognese

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...