Monday 12 November 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #46


After a busy week at work last week, with the kids left to fend for themselves, this week I'm back in control of the menu. I'll be clearing out some things that are in the freezer, as well as having a look through my bookmarked recipes for inspiration

Monday 

lunch -  it's a bonus day off school today, so I'll use up the leftover roast chicken, roast potatoes & veggies from yesterday

dinner -  prawn chow mein

Tuesday 


dinner - Mongolian beef with rice

Wednesday 

lunch - Mexican tortillas with guacamole, rice & salsa

dinner - potato waffles with chicken parcels & veggies

Thursday 

dinner - Kotopia, a Greek-style filo-topped chicken pie, with potatoes or rice & veg

Friday  

 dinner -  I'm guessing there will be a fridge full of leftovers by now - if not, spaghetti bolognese

Saturday

lunch - kids' choice of restaurant/fast food - probably the old favourite, McDonald's !

dinner - leftovers/snack food (quiche, salads, bread, dips, crisps, fruit, yogurts, etc)

Sunday

lunch -  roast chicken probably, with all the trimmings

dinner - sandwiches and leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

10 comments:

  1. ooh the Mongolian beef with rice looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me thinking about filo pastry which I haven't used for a very long time. Not sure why as we all enjoy it as a healthier substitute for pastry. It's back on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your menu plans and I wish I could be as organised as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds yummy as always. I have just got the slow cooker out been trying a few new things in it

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mongolian beef with rice looks so good and warming. Perfect for this time of year. You have a great week of meals planned x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mongolian beef sounds lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish my meals looked as nice and exciting my boy Charlie 2 is so fussy that usually our meals are planned around him

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mexican tortillas was guacamole, salsa and rice sound delicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love a leftovers dinner in our house too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...