Monday 25 March 2019

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2019 week #13


Last week was the week that wasn't ! When my menu plan post didn't go live on Monday, I should have seen that as a sign, especially when Pierre came down with a tummy bug and kept being sick from Monday night onwards. After my day off on Wednesday, I was ready to go back to work, then I came down with it and somehow managed to sleep for 36 hours straight, waking up every hour to prove I was still alive ! I'm writing off last week's menu plan - the girls (particularly Sophie) did a great job of stepping in and keeping plates and tummies filled with pasta, chicken and frozen pizza (although I didn't eat anything for two days - oops). Well done ! I didn't feel up to going shopping so I'm working with what we have in the freezer this week.

Monday 

dinner - chicken shepherd's pie (I have some milk to use up which can go in the mash)

Tuesday 

dinner - pork enchiladas (after an after school meeting)

Wednesday 

lunch - beefburgers and chips with coleslaw

dinner - Spanish omelette

Thursday 

dinner - spaghetti bolognese (after an after school meeting)

Friday  

 dinner - chicken casserole with green beans and potatoes

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's

dinner - sandwiches/fridge clearout

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken, roast spuds & veg

dinner - sandwiches or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you are all feeling better now. Well done Sophie for keeping everyone fed!
    It sounds like you have a great week of meals planned even without going shopping x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be a good week for making some space in the freezer, if nothing else ! lol :)

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of a chicken shepherds pie! Have a wonderful week ahead and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a week but your meals this week still sound amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear what a week, hope it gets better. Love the sound of your Pork enchilades & Chicken shepherds pie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...