Monday 1 April 2019

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2019 week #14


One week to go until the holidays, and they're much-needed ... we're all exhausted ! Back to a normal working week this week, thank goodness, but I do have to go to Juliette's parent-teacher evening on Tuesday after work. We can do this ! Right, what will we be munching this week?

Monday 

dinner - chicken & veg pie (with the leftovers from the Sunday roast) with mash

Tuesday 

dinner - I have a parent-teacher evening so a quick bit of spaghetti bolognese (maybe even prepared by Sophie if I'm lucky)

Wednesday 

lunch - prawn stir fry

dinner - Beef and Tomato Tortilla Stack

Thursday 

dinner - quiche lorraine with couscous & salad

Friday  

 dinner - cheesy veggie bake with sausages

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's

dinner - sandwiches/fridge clearout

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken, roast spuds & veg

dinner - sandwiches or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

7 comments:

  1. We are ready for the holidays too!
    I am really looking forward to the day when my two can cook a meal for the who family! Your Sophie is a real star!
    I love the look of the Beef and Tomato Tortilla Stack x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beef tortilla stack sounds lovely and so does the prawn stirfry, can I come for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome - which day do you want ?! ;)

      Delete
  3. I hope you did get dinner cooked for you!

    Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to come round and taste these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a yummy week, I love quiche Lorraine, my mum used to make an amazing one for picnics on days out xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...