Monday 3 February 2020

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 6


We were pretty much on plan for most of last week, but I ended up throwing the pork into the freezer box, as it hadn't been eaten, so I'll use that another day in the next week or two. Too many leftovers again ! I need to have a clear out of whatever's lurking in the fridge in fact, so that's my starting point for next week. Goodness knows what we'll find ! lol

Monday 

dinner - I have some prawns to use up - Juliette loves them (and asked to buy them), but Pierre's not so keen. Hmmm what can I make that will appeal to everyone? I think I'll do pasta with cream and add the prawns for me and Juliette and some bacon bits for Pierre, plus cheese for whoever wants it. I'll throw some cherry tomatoes in too.

Tuesday 

dinner - I have some beef meatballs too - I'll fry them up, add some red peppers and onions, I have some chick peas too, some tinned tomatoes and some spices. Served with couscous, or maybe leftover pasta from yesterday, if I made too much !

Wednesday 

lunch - veggie sausages, mash and beans

dinner - enchiladas - not sure if it'll be with chicken or mince yet, but it'll work either way

Thursday 

dinner -  Sticky Chinese tray bake with rice ... this looks tasty so I'll give a go :)

Friday  

dinner - battered fish with boiled potatoes and carrots

Saturday 

lunch - our regular Saturday lunchtime fast food trip. Probably McDonalds as usual.

dinner - sandwiches or cheese on toast

Sunday 

lunch - Chicken breasts (with spices - not sure what yet, but maybe BBQ or garlic and herb?) with roast potatoes & carrots

dinner - leftovers, cheese on toast or "bits and crisps" (nibbles from whatever's in the fridge)

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

5 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the pasta today. Great idea to make it suit everyone.
    We're having meatballs this week too. I've never thought of having them with couscous. Great meal plan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mix and match pasta was a great success - we do this with homemade pizza too. Everyone gets a third of the base and puts what they want on it !

      Delete
  2. I'm usually really good with my fridge but recently I let it slip a little too - whoops!

    Hope you have a good week and thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that sticky tray bake its wonderful and easy I throw in loads of extra veg too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh good idea - I'll see what is in the fridge :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...