Monday 15 June 2020

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 25


Being back to work is tricky at the moment, as my timetables is changing every week. In theory, this latest timetable will run until the end of term in three weeks, so I'll be working on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, but staying at home on Wednesdays and Fridays - I can cope with that ! Last week, I stuck to the menu plan all week. Let's see if we can do the same again this week :)

Monday

dinner - chicken with a bacon and cream sauce, served with mash and veg

Tuesday

dinner- chipolatas with couscous and Mexican veg

Wednesday

lunch- chicken burgers with rice & leftover Mexican veg

dinner- Spanish chicken with pasta

Thursday

dinner- chicken nuggets (if they're still in the fridge - if the kids have already eaten them, beefburgers) with boiled potatoes & beans

Friday

lunch- spaghetti bolognese

dinner -  I have some mince so ... cottage pie maybe?

Saturday

lunch- leftover cottage pie from last night

dinner- Spanish omelette

Sunday 

lunch- roast chicken, roast potatoes, veg & gravy

dinner- cheese on toast or leftovers

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

8 comments:

  1. Things sound hectic at work! I bet you can't wait until the end of term.
    Great meal plan! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. End of term sounds great to me ! Only three weeks to go ... we can do this ! ;)

      Delete
  2. Loving the sound of the Mexican veg! I am still working from home, it will be really strange when we get to go back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is strange but you soon get back into the old routines !

      Delete
  3. That seems like a fairly good work routine.

    Lovely meal plan, as always, thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely no complaints about the new work routine ... apart from the fact that it keeps changing ! lol

      Delete
  4. Sounds like your work is busy but you have some good meals at least to look forward to. I need to make a cottage pie, haven't done one for ages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...