Saturday 19 December 2020

Fab freebies of the week 19/12

 

This time last week, I thought I was heading into a calm, peaceful week at work. Time to unwind, catch up on blogging, chill out with the kids, ... I still have no idea why but that just didn't happen. I was absolutely shattered by the end of the week ! At least now, I'm on holiday and I can take advantage of some much needed me-time ... although I still need to finish off Christmas shopping, sort out the festive food and give the house a long-overdue tidy-up ! How are you all doing? Ready for Christmas or having a mad panic ?! Well, give yourself a few minutes to check out this week's freebies :)

*********************************

Caboodle Firsts: Read one of 100 copies of Catherine Alliott's Behind Closed Doors before anyone else

Over on Mumsnet : Have a DC aged 3 months to 6 years that suffers from dry, rough skin or nappy rash? Sign up to test La Roche-Posay’s Cicaplast balm - £100 voucher to be won 

We’re looking for 600 Mumsnet users with at least one child interested in testing Homepride Slow Cooker concentrated sauces. The sauces are available in Chilli Con Carne, Chicken Curry, Beef & Ale or Pulled Pork flavours and selected testers will be sent a coupon to purchase them in their preferred supermarket.
 We are offering a limited amount of subscribers the chance of getting a full week of our popular On The Go Granola, absolutely FREE of charge!

Over at Gregg's on facebook: It’s beginning to taste a lot like breakfast. 🎄 We’re teaming up with Heinz so you can grab a free coffee and breakfast roll, with Heinz UK Tomato ketchup or HP brown sauce, when you download the Greggs Rewards app and register an account with us. *first 50,000 new downloads only, from 17th Dec to 31st Dec
 1,000 Redbull sample packs to be claimed each week! 

I don't usually share the ones that need online shopping but I know a lot of people do an online shop for Christmas, so here's one at Sainsbury's - 5000 free Winalot to giveaway

Don't miss Pink Lady Apples Trolls giveaway- alongside the top prize, they're giving 100 runners-up a Trolls World Tour DVD.

 We are giving away FREE Mystery Prizes Each Day! (It does say at the bottom it may not be a physical product but they have chocolate bars that look like a safe bet !)

You can see previous weeks' freebie roundups by clicking here but be warned, many of the offers are only valid for a short time. Let me know if any have expired and I'll remove them from the roundup.

You may also be interested in my current giveaways :

coming soon !

2 comments:

  1. So many freebies about close to Christmas, fingers crossed I manage one at least!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...