Sunday 16 May 2021

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 20


Back to a full week this week, after our mega four-day bank holiday weekend ! Not sure how we'll be feeling as Sophie had her first Covid vaccine today and I've got mine tomorrow after work. Fingers crossed we avoid the side effects. Apparently everyone gets the Pfizer one at the big vaccine centre we're using and I haven't seen anyone complaining about feeling rough after that one. I have to go shopping when I get home so I hope my arm's not too sore ! Right, here's what's on the menu plan for this week.

Monday

lunch- I need a quick lunch so that I can dash off to the Covid centre so I'm thinking beefburgers, rice & veg

dinner - cottage pie (or possibly a takeaway if I'm not feeling great)

Tuesday

lunch- I'll be at the school canteen and Juliette's at school this week so Pierre and Sophie can go fridge/freezer diving 

dinner- spaghetti bolognese

Wednesday

lunch- fish and chips (Sophie can have a fried egg instead of the fish, or whatever else is in the fridge)

dinner- this sounds very similar to my bog standard beef stew but let's give it a go : Scouse (with carrots, onions, potatoes)

Thursday

lunch - spaghetti carbonara

dinner- Honey garlic chicken stir fry with noodles or maybe rice

Friday

lunch- leftovers for Sophie & Pierre - canteen for me and Juliette

dinner - slow cooker chicken chasseur with mash

Saturday

lunch- raclette (boiled potatoes and ham/salami, etc covered in melted cheese - on the side, cherry tomatoes, salad, gherkins) 

dinner- baked potatoes with tuna/mayo or raclette cheese

Sunday 

lunch- there should still be plenty of leftovers to use up

dinner- leftovers, cheese on toast or fridge grazing

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Katykicker

2 comments:

  1. I hope the vaccines go OK and you don't get any side effects. Great meal plan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got a tasty week planned. I hope the vaccines go well! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...