Sunday 8 January 2023

What's Cooking At The Madhouse ? menu plan week 2


We've all slotted back into our school/work routine with no problems but last week's menu plan was a bit hit and miss as the meat shelves at Lidl seemed half empty when I went shopping. I bought enough for what we needed but it was more a case of what they had than what I wanted. Oh well ! Pierre has set out on a health kick, trying to boost his muscles, through a combination of sport and eating lots more protein and shakes made with milk/fruit/porridge/peanut butter (is that even a thing ?!) so I'm trying to play along at the moment and fill the fridge with ham, chicken and oodles of fruit. We'll see how long it lasts ! This week was a great week for getting things done - finally managed to get hold of the electricity people so they can come and mend the protections on the cables on the front of our house so that we can (finally) get our roof fixed. Just have to wait for the roofers to get back in touch now - sigh !

Monday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner - beef meatballs with pasta and tomato/peppers/onion sauce

Tuesday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner- veal in mushroom/cream sauce with rice

Wednesday

lunch- steak, mash and veggies

dinner- pork filet mignon with rice and veg

Thursday

lunch - catching up with friends for lunch for me, fridge diving for whoever is at home

dinner- leftovers

Friday

lunch- canteen for me, fridge diving for those at home

dinner - baked potatoes (with cheese/bacon/onions)

Saturday

lunch- pasta carbonara

dinner- Deliveroo

Sunday 

lunch- gammon with gratin dauphinois (creamy potato bake) & veg

dinner- leftovers or toast

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

1 comment:

  1. That is a shame about the shelves at Lidl being half empty. Good on Pierre for his new health kick. I hope it works out. Great meal plan. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...